Full Spectrum of Responsibility
NRaD's team of ocean survey systems engineers and scientists gives our customers a continuing commitment of support throughout a system's life:
Survey System Implementation
This display of wind, ocean current, engine RPM, rudder angle, and other factors helps to keep the ship on track.
- Designs for productivity - equipment reliability, algorithm robustness, and effectiveness of operating techniques.
- Acquires equipment - commercial; or, if required, in-house custom design, collaborating with industry, academia, and other government agencies.
- Uses our System Integration Laboratory - for in-house mockup for integration, development, and checkout.
- Applies information-processing techniques - advanced signal-processing algorithms to extract information from measurements.
- Employs Operational Monitoring and Control - that is, fully networked sensor and processing systems for user-friendly centralized control, ensuring efficient survey-data collection and product integrity.
Ocean Survey Systems Brochure Contents