Full Spectrum of Responsibility NRaD's team of ocean survey systems engineers and scientists gives our customers a continuing commitment of support throughout a system's life:
Areas of Expertise
- Integrated Navigation: Optimum filtering of inertial, radio, satellite, and acoustic doppler sources for best position and velocity.
- GPS and Differential GPS.
- Survey Track-Keeping Systems: Accurately steer the ship along its survey track (automatically).
- Wide-Swath Multibeam Sonar: Bathymetric charting of deep or shallow ocean-bottom areas. Backscatter imagery for sea-floor characterization. Sonar Array Survey System (SASS) development and technical management.
- Sonar Signal Simulators: Test single and multibeam systems.
- Data Processing: High speed data collection. Real-time monitoring, post-time refinement, and LAN technology.
- Software Techniques: Industry-standard programming in "C," UNIX, X-Windows, and Motif. A user-friendly Graphic User Interface. Open sysems architecture, portable, and modular design.
Ocean Survey Systems Contents